Rebuilding Together Oakland County has expanded and we have changed our name to Rebuilding Together Southeast Michigan to reflect our growing service areas. Our new website details our service and highlights the many sponsors and volunteers that have supported our work in providing free services to the community over the last 26 years.
Where We Serve
Rebuilding Together Southeast Michigan is currently serving Oakland County and the Jefferson-Chalmers neighborhood in Wayne County.
Click below to learn more about our services.
What We Do
Rebuilding Together Southeast Michigan corporate sponsors adopt homes and do exterior clean-up and paint, bringing value and pride of ownership to the community.
The services that Rebuilding Together Southeast Michigan provides allow our clients to stay in their homes, helping to maintain stable, affordable housing for the most in need
Repairs such as doorknob and lock replacement and security light installation ensure that homes and homeowners remain safe and secure.
- Installing grab bars and railings
- Repairing and replacing dangerous steps
- Installing Smoke/CO2 detectors
- Construction of wheelchair ramps
- Interior and exterior painting
- Removing allergen-filled carpet that can cause asthma
- Replacing downspouts
- Yard clean-up
- Mold Remediation
- Roof replacement
- Cleaning and replacing heating and cooling systems
- Installign insulation
- Accessibility modifications to kitchens and bathrooms
- Chimney repair